Friday, April 2, 2010

Meatballs and garlic bread

Meh, here's another thing that I was too lazy to post up.  Here's another dinner idea I stole from Everyday Food, meatballs with a some garlic bread on the side.  I always liked meatballs as a kid, which are basically the only good part of spaghetti and meatballs.  Whenever I got to an Italian restaurant I'm always tempted by the spaghetti and meatballs, but I really don't want the spaghetti.  Whenever I buy TV dinners spaghetti and meatballs or swedish meatballs are some of my favorite entrees to buy.  But then I feel like I have to eat the pasta or else I'm wasting a lot of food.  Maybe if the pasta were acting more as a side dish than a cohort or main part in the dish.  Ah well.

Meatballs make semi-good leftovers too since they can turn into sandwiches. 

No comments: