Thursday, February 11, 2010

Steak with jalepeno butter

I have to say, grocery shopping the day before the Super Bowl sucks. The only reason I was at Costco was to get some ciabatta sandwich rolls, which was the only place in Stockton that I absolutely knew had them off the top of my head. The line was long enough so you couldn't even see the cash registers, it was just a huge line going back to where the books and socks usually are. Anyway, I did see some prime grade New York steaks there. If you're going to eat steak, go for the best, baby. It's tastier and easier to cook since you don't have to do too much to it.

A steak dinner is a relatively quick meal to make, maybe 30 minutes or so. Rachael Ray would be proud. This is just a steak with a jalepeno/garlic composite butter, some chili and garlic broccoli, and garlic naan.

No comments: