Friday, February 12, 2010

Girls who can tenderize my meat: Marcela Valladolid


Thought I mix up the posts by writing about this host on the Food Network that I'm totally digging. She's Marcela Valladolid, who has a show called "Mexican Made Easy". I do love Mexican food so it's already a match made in heaven. Apparently she was also on the Martha Stewart edition of The Apprentice, which I have never seen in my life in any shape or form. I haven't been able to catch her show because it's only on at 9:30 in the morning on Saturday and I'm usually up all night (until like at least 6 in the morning) for no particular productive reason so I end up sleeping through her show. The commercials for her show make her seem pretty peppy, which could be hot if it doesn't reach Rachael Ray levels.

No comments: